Monday, April 9, 2007

March Madness

March was a fun month! It was warm many days here so we were able to go swimming a few times. Our passes to the San Diego Zoo ran out at the end of the month so we went a couple of times. We love the animals!



St Patrick's day weekend the kids and I went on a road trip. First stop was spending the night at a college roommate's(Kristin's) home. The kids loved playing together!

In the morning we went to the Oakland temple where my sister Molly was sealed to her husband and baby. It was sooo beautiful! We were to able to see lots of family that day and then went to my sister's grave. It was a great day!




That night went to my dad's home and saw that family there. Went to church with him and came home. I think it was 16hrs of driving in a little more than 48hrs. The kids were awesome in the car as usual but were pretty rowdy out of the car as usual.

No comments: