We had recessed light and new windows put in. Love those both soooo much! I have mucho macho hours searching for the right curtains and rug. Mucho. I am very happy with the ones I chose. More decorations will come over time.
Plan C will be built ins Roger will build along these lines:
I made the pillows (only one shown?) and the grey curtains this last week. These frames were made with the other ones right before we had Michael and moved
This table was Roger's, mother's grandmother's. We are "storing"it for a little while which makes me nervous. I am new to the tablecloth world.
This is my pathetic desk that will be changed to built ins at some far future date. A new monitor is on the list too.
Since you asked about some I will tell about all
- We made the frames. I will dedicate a post to that.
- The accent backsplash in the kitchen is from Modwalls
- The subway tiles are from Lowes
- The counter is Caeserstone in Concrete from Rock Hard Granite locally
- The cabinets are from Western Idaho Cabinets
- The kitchen curtains are Sanctuary by Patty Young
- The bathroom curtains are Michael Miller Grey, Citron and Black
- The White Curtains were Pottery Barn Clearance
- The Orange Floral curtains are Urban Outfitters
- The Gray Ruffle Curtains were made from Ruffle Fabric
- The rug is from West Elm
- The White Bird curtains were from World Market