Sunday, May 24, 2009

TBall

I am not a baseball fan by any means but who could resist tball when you get this kind if excitement.




Visiting with friends was such a wonderful treat too.

We loved our coach. Can I say I love your husband Sarah and it not be weird??? I got teary eyed a few times from how good he was with the kids. Might have been the hormones.

And the icecream after all the games was almost as cool as the tunnel the boys ran through at the end of the game.

But maybe not as cool as this bobblehead trophy
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the bobble head trophy!

Nuts said...

What a cutie! i want a bobble head trophy too.

thefrontpage said...

That first picture of Simmy might be the best ever!! I love it!

Audra Bollard said...

Perfect re-cap of the season (good thing you got a new camera). And that picture of Luke pretty much sums up how he felt about watching those games!