Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Stud

My man, he is amazing. In every way possible, he is a stud. He is more private than I am, which is not hard to be, so I won't go into too much detail. Just know that he makes my life easier, safer, more fun, more loved, more cozy and on. I can't imagine being happier. He loves his kids and creates more fun for them than I do. Here he is at the Clowning Around with Dad Primary Activity yesterday. What is he wearing you ask?


Just a shirt I made up. For him.




and my dad (his other grand kids call him Papa). I love you Daddy!

and I sold a few to friends too.


And now this becomes less about Roger and is an advertisement. Let me know if you want to buy one for grandmas, grandpas, dad etc for bdays, Christmas, or next Father's Day. $15.

That's enough about that:)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you! Now I know just what to get for Christmas presents this year! I'll will need a grandpa, grandma, and dad by Dec.24. Let me know what I need to do and when...

Jenn said...

Oh, I am so in. I want a gamma and a Papa for Christmas too. Plus, if I gave you the squares, would you ever consider making a quilt for me. I promise I would pay you well!

Jenn said...

P.S. I love you and admire your talents, just so you know.

Kristen said...

ARE YOU NUTS? How do you find time for these things with a newborn! I would like to hire you...They are super super cute!