Sunday, July 5, 2009

Project Central

Oh what do you do in the summer time? Lots of fun things!! There has been a lot of crafting going on here too. I am super proud of Rory for finishing projects even when they get hard. Here she is making her own skirt. Are you surprised??

If you know her well enough, you will also not be surprised that she wouldn't let me do her hair or put on a matching shirt for the pictures.

This next project is what I started taking pictures for in the 1st place then they turned into Father's Day gifts. My mom's birthday was last week and I made her another picture bag. Her 1st picture bag was 4 years ago and was the second bag I ever made. It fell apart at the seems.





Simmy wanted a bag too and he "helped" make it.
Complete with outside buttons on the outside pocket that he decided needed to be there.


Rory destroyed her room to decorate it again- I don't think I knew JT was in the picture when I took it.

Complete with a fort that has multiplied into 3 forts since I took the picture. I borrowed some craft books from the library that they have been reading and making things out of. One is a girl's book on sprucing up your room.
Button fever for me. Most are magnets. Some are clips, necklaces and earrings. We have been using the magnets on our non schedule summer schedule board and having been giving some as gifts.


There has also been a lot of musical instruments made using another library book as a source. Here they are showing off one instrument.


We are having a blast!

2 comments:

thefrontpage said...

Can we come over to play?!!

Jenn said...

You amaze me, thank you for being my inspiration.