Thursday, December 25, 2008

What they say is true

Merry Christmas!!
I won't pretend that I eat cookie dough a lot but I have never had problems with the uncooked eggs when I do nibble. Jt had cookies for Santa duty so we used already made refrigerator cookie dough.
He asked if he could have some and Roger said he wouldn't because of the uncooked eggs. Jt decided to have some anyway. On our way to the traditional Chinese Christmas Eve dinner Jt started complaining of a pain in his belly and actually started crying and moaning and groaning. He only ate a couple bites of rice and looked horrible. On the way home he was again crying rather loudly. He went upstairs and unloaded his belly. I guess what they say is true.

1 comment:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Poor kid! I never believed it and ate freely from the cookie dough. Now I'll have to think twice.