Friday, May 27, 2011

Women's Conference


These wonderful friends from Irvine have been going to Women's Conference for around 5 years now. Last year was my first year.Too many of us have moved away so this was an awesome reunion of eating, laughing, staying up past 4, and all the other amazing things that happen when moms get together without kids for 3 days. They boosted me up and sent me home happy. I am sure next year we will have many more changes to the group's lives but we will meet back together again and pretend like no one moved away and life was how it was before The Split and we had Radical Valentine's Parties, Hair Birthday parties, Whobilations, and Christmas Chocolate Making Midnights Movies , Slumber Parties (see below) Hero Camp, 100s of park days (last few pics), beach trips (Last pic), baby showers and so many other fun activities that I never even blogged about. Sigh.


1 comment:

Sessie said...

"Sigh" indeed. What amazing women...I'm honored to be a part of this group and look forward to next year. Maybe I'll have a new vocabulary word for y'all!